• info@rusmigra.ru
  • Moscow, metro Belyaevo, Sevastopol Avenue 56a

Place of residence work working visit Employment

For migration registration at the place of residence, you need to give the inviting party (the person who issued the invitation to your entry to RUSSIA), or to the responsible official (directly to your employer !!!) a copy of your passport including all pages that contain information about you and (or) have border crossing notes. In order to simplify the procedure of legalization and information completeness, it is likely to provide a migration card copy. If you have a valid work permit and an issued (reissued) visa with an extended period of stay, period of residence can be extended for the duration of this visa with the execution of the relevant documents (ONLY IN MIGRATION SERVICE).

The inviting party or the responsible official (directly of your employer!!!) MUST, within 7 working days, issue a notification (registration) with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and RETURN YOU the tear-off part with the appropriate mark, and in case of period of residence extension, registration notification (registration) is made ONLY in the BODIES of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (MIGRATION SERVICE).

Federal law # 109 - FZ dd 18 on July 2006, "About Migration registration of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the Russian Federation"
article 20, article 21, article 22

Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs # 514 dd 30.07.2019

Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs # 933 dd 18.12.2017

For the next step of legalization in Russia, you must fill out a notification form for registration with migration registration. After filling out, downloading, printing the document (on 1 A4 sheet - pages 1 and 2, or double-side printing of pages 1 and 2), we will tell you the address of the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, where the responsible official (your employer directly !!! ) has to provide copies of your documents as well as his passport and documents confirming the authority to take actions related to migration registration, as well as the right to use residential or other premises (agreement, certificate of ownership, or other document).