• info@rusmigra.ru
  • Moscow, metro Belyaevo, Sevastopol Avenue 56a

Place of residence hotel, hostel transit visit Transit

Place of residence hotel, hostel transit visit

In order to apply for migration registration at the point of residence, you should provide a hotel administrator a copy of your passport including all pages that contain information about you and (or) have border crossing notes.In order to simplify the procedure of legalization and information completeness, it is likely to provide a migration card copy.

A hotel administrator is OBLIGED to make official notification (registration) in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs within 1 WORKING DAY AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL and RETURN the tear-off part with a corresponding mark to you. It is allowed to put the appropriate mark in the tear-off part of the notification (registration) by the hotel administration only in case of a written agreement with the Ministry of Internal Affairs in in place.

Federal law # 109 - FZ dd 18 on July 2006, "About Migration registration of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the Russian Federation"
article 20, article 21, article 22

Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs # 514 dd 30.07.2019

For the next step of legalization in Russia please fill in migration registration notice form. After filling in, downloading, printing (A4 form pages 1 and 2 or two-sided printing), we will advise you the address of the Ministry of Internal Affairs department where the hotel administrator should provide copies of your documents as well as his/her passport and a copy of the document, confirming authority connected to registration actions, and documents confirming a right to use a point of residence (agreement, certificate of ownership or other document).