• info@rusmigra.ru
  • Moscow, metro Belyaevo, Sevastopol Avenue 56a

Place of residence apartment business visit Business

Place of residence apartment business visit

n order to apply for migration registration at the point of residence, you should provide your principle tenant (i.e. landlord, a person permanently registered at this address) with a copy of your passport including all pages that contain information about you and (or) have border crossing notes. In order to simplify the procedure of legalization and information completeness, it is likely to provide a migration card copy.

The principle tenant is OBLIGED to make official notification (registration) in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Multiservice Center, the Russian Post within 7 WORKING DAYS and RETURN to YOU the tear-off part with a corresponding mark.

Federal law # 109 - FZ dd 18 on July 2006, "About Migration registration of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the Russian Federation"
article 20, article 21, article 22

Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs # 514 dd 30.07.2019

For the next step of legalization in Russia please fill in migration registration notice form. After filling in, downloading, printing (A4 form pages 1 and 2 or two-sided printing), we will tell you the addresses of the divisions (Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, MFC, Russian Post) where the responsible tenant ( the owner of the residential premises, a person permanently registered at this address) can provide copies of your documents as well as with his passport and a copy of the document confirming the right to use the residential or other premises (contract, certificate of ownership or other document)